Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cancelled Class

Today is Wednesday. That means I have Bio Lab today. I woke up, showered, got dressed, etc, and went to lab. There were only three people there. Lab wasn't cancelled, but it turns out that this week is lab review week! That's weird, because I remember when my lab instructor told me the schedule for the rest of the semester I thought, "Well that's stupid. Lab review should be during the week where we don't have classes on Monday because then the people who have lab on Monday wouldn't miss lab that week." Apparently, that's what the schedule actually is and now I'm the stupid one. Oh well. That's definitely not the first time I misinterpreted something.

When I left the lab, I realized that I had two hours of time I didn't think I'd have. I immediately began planning a ton of things for me to do. I always do this when a class gets cancelled (or I misinterpret the schedule and show up when there isn't any class). I never accomplish all of the things I say I will. I usually never accomplish more than two things, actually. Usually I waste all of my unexpected free time on the internet. It's not really a big deal, though, because the things I put on my list are very mundane, like drink choco milk, look to see if I have bread, brush my teeth again. You know, that kind of stuff. Today, my list was update my iPod, change my clothes because the internet weather lied to me and said it was only 36° when, actually, it's like 50°, put my clean laundry away, eat, charge my phone, write this. So far, this is the only thing I've accomplished, and, realistically, I'll probably only tackle the "eat" part of my list and call it quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment