Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Make-Out Policy

I had six classes today. Well, five classes and an online discussion. Well, four classes, one lab, and an online discussion. My lab is actually like a class, though, so five classes and an online discussion. Today was also the first Tuesday that I've had classes this semester, so for most of the classes (including the lab/class thing), we just went over the syllabus.

My first class was my Wellness lab. I left my house earlier than I normally would because I didn't know where the building in which that class was being held was located, nor did I know where the classroom in which that class was being held was located. It ended up that my initial hunch of the building was correct, and there were signs directing me to the room. So, I ended up being about ten minutes early for this class. The door was locked so I, along with several other students, waited outside the room until the professor came to unlock it. I just realized that none of this is actually important. Like, at all. I'm sorry.

The professor was introducing herself, and it turns out she's actually a graduate student, not a professor. It also turns out that she is very attractive and also teaches a yoga class. Whoa. Talk about your two-fer. Anyway, she was going over the syllabus and I was zoning out (not like that, you sicko. Get your head outta the gutter), when I heard her mention her "make-out policy." That caught my attention. I thought, "You have a make-out policy? Wait, you have a make-out policy? Wait, you have a make-out policy?" Then she mentioned a "make-out test." What did she mean by "make-out test"? Like, do we all have to make-out with each other and she just gives us grades? Or is this one of those "in my office" kind of tests? I was hoping for the latter. Alas, it turns out she was actually talking about her make-up policy and make-up tests, which made a lot more sense, but was a little disappointing, too. I think she should "make-up" a new policy. A make-out policy, perhaps.

And this is what happens when I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment