Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TGWSIFOMIFR, Part 3: Blonde Joke Come To Life

That stands for "The girl who sits in front of me in Family Relations," in case you haven't read the previous two posts in regards to said girl. Last week was the last week of classes, which means the last week of Family Relations, which, hopefully, means the last time I will ever sit in the same room as this girl. I decided, just out of nostalgia, to sit behind this girl again. Things were going well. She didn't even have her laptop open. The whole taking-up-an-entire-row-to-stretch thing was still going on, and her elbow hit my leg multiple times. I let it slide. But then it happened. In order for you to really comprehend what happened, I have to tell you a blonde joke. The joke is much better told in person because there are hand movements, but hang in there.
So, a brunette walks into a coffee shop. The lady working says to the brunette, "Your hair is so beautiful! How did you get it to be that way?" The brunette responds by running her hand through her hair and says, "It's natural."
A few minutes later, a red-head walks into the coffee shop. The lady working says to her, "Your hair is so beautiful! How did you get it to be that way?" The red-head responds by running her hand through her hair and says, "It's natural."
A few more minutes later, a blonde with streaks of greenish-yellow in her hair walks into the coffee shop. The lady working says, "Oh my. You're hair is...interesting. What happened to it?" The blonde responds by running her hand through her hair, starting at her nose, and says, "It's natural."
Do you get it? The greenish-yellow streaks in the blonde's hair was snot, because when she ran her hand through her hair, she started at her nose. It's gross. So, guess what the girl in front of me did. Yeah, she ran her hand through her hair, starting at her nose. Not once. Not twice. Thrice. Yeah, thrice. It was disgusting. And she was staring right at me as she did it. I'm almost positive I gave a look of horror mixed with disgust, and it didn't even phase her. She just turned around, stretched (hitting my leg with her elbow), flipped open her laptop, and began to Facebook creep. Things escalated very quickly, and not for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment